Unique Cars – 1972 LJ Torana GTR XU-1 Competition
Terms and Conditions
1. Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Terms and Conditions. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. The Promoter of the competition is ACP Magazines Ltd ABN 18 053 273 546.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia and New Zealand over 18 years of age. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
3. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter's discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
4. Incomplete, indecipherable, or illegible entries will be deemed invalid.
5. Competition commences on 21 December 2011 and closes on 10 July 2012. Entry is via:
1. Subscription to Unique Cars magazine for 100 automatic entries
Entry is also open to Australian and New Zealand residents who subscribe or renew their subscriptions to Unique Cars magazine between 21 December 2011 and 10 July 2012 (for a minimum period of 12 months). All current and valid subscriptions will automatically receive 100 free entries in the prize draw.
2. Free entry coupon in Unique Cars magazine 10 automatic entries
3. Complete the online entry form at www.uniquecarsmag.com.au 1 free entry. Only one online entry is allowed per person per residency or email address.
4. Show entries – Entries will be available at all shows that are attended by Unique Cars from 21 December 2011 through to 10 July 2012 - 1 free entry
6. Magazine Entries to be posted to the Unique Cars Torana XU-1 Competition, Trader Classifieds, Locked Bag 12, Oakleigh, VIC, 3166. Subscriptions are to be sent to Unique Cars magazine by mail at Reply Paid 4967, Sydney, NSW 2001; by phone 136 116 (Mon – Fri 8am AEDST – 8pm AEDST) or on-line at www.magshop.com.au/unique-cars or www.uniquecarsmag.com.au and select subscribe. Entry is subject to a valid credit card payment or, if payment is made by cheque, the cheque must be cleared for payment by the close date of the promotion.
7. Entry is also open to all Australian and New Zealand residents over 18 years of age, who enter the competition between 21 December 2011 and 10 July 2012. Entry is subject to filling out each entry fully & completely.
8. Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following: (a) only one entry permitted per specified subscription requirement (unless otherwise stated); and (b) each entry must be submitted separately and in accordance with entry requirements; (c) only one entry is permitted through all website entries; (d) the maximum entries via each magazine cannot exceed more than one entry per issue.
9. The winning entry will be the first drawn, at 11 am on 14 August 2012 at Storacall Technology LTD T/a X-on, 7 Salamander Court, Mermaid Waters, QLD 4218. Winners will be notified by post and by phone on the 15 August 2012. Winners will be published in The Australian Newspaper on sale 16 August 2012.
10. All entries become the property of the Promoter Trader Classifieds a Division of ACP Magazines Ltd, 73 Atherton Road Oakleigh. VIC 3166, and may be used in future marketing promotions. The promoter takes no responsibility for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
11. The judges’ decision in relation to any aspect of the conditions will be final and binding on every person who enters. No correspondence will be entered into. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected mail.
12. The first valid draw from all entries received will win a 1972 LJ Torana GTR XU-1 motor vehicle. The prize includes delivery within Australia and all on road costs (including delivery and registration). Total prize valued at $85,000.
13. Prize does not include any insurance, accessories, petrol or any other ancillary costs. Any additional options, insurance, accessories, petrol and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
14. Prize value is correct as at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for change in prize value between now and the ultimate date on which the prize is taken.
15. The prize is not transferable, redeemable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. The prize will be delivered to the winner’s nominated address (within Australia) within 28 days of the draw. The Promoter is not responsible for delivery to New Zealand.
16. The Promoter takes no responsibility for any mechanical, body repairs from the date and time of delivery. The 1972 LJ Torana GTR XU-1 depicted in all promotional material is not necessarily the same colour or grade as the prize vehicle.
17. In participating in the competition, the winners will agree to participate and co-operate as required all editorial activities relating to the competition, including, but not limited to being interviewed and photographed for publication in Unique Cars Magazine. The winner agrees to grant the Promoter a perpetual and non-exclusive licence to use such editorial and photographs in all media worldwide, and as such the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
18. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided in connection with this promotion are governed by the Privacy Notice (see www.uniquecarsmag.com.au).
19. By entering the competition, the entrant consents to receipt of any email regarding the competition, and other emails which inform the entrant of the Promoter’s other publications, products, services and events and to promote third party goods and services it may be interested in.
20. The prize package(s) will be delivered within 28 days of the draw. If by 14 November 2012 the prize has not been claimed it is the responsibility of Trader Classifieds that the competition be re drawn on 14 November 2012 at 11am, at Trader Classifieds 73 Atherton Road Oakleigh, VIC 3166. Re-drawn winners will be notified by phone and by post on 15 November 2012 and published in The Australian 16 November 2012.
21. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or inconsequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of taking the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (and companion) may be required to sign a legal release in a form determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion.
22. The promoter of this competition is ACP Magazines Ltd, C/o Trader Classifieds, 73 Atherton Road, Oakleigh, Victoria, 3166. ABN 18 053 273 546
23. Permit Numbers: NSW Permit Number: LTPS/11/11509, Vic Permit Number: 11/2648, ACT Permit Number: ACT TP 11/04917.1, SA Permit Number: T11/2639.